Settings of Carousel addon don't save
is any problem with carousel addon? I've done all the updates suggested on the plug in, laytheme and wordpress and my number captions don't appear.
When I try to change the settings for carousel addon the page doesn´t save any, I've tried a lot of times.
I want the numbers above the swipeable images alongside the info about the project, here's the link of my portfolio.
what exactly do you try to achieve?
And where can you not save?
I would like to change some of my carousel addon setting. When I enter in lay options the changes that I made don't save, it looks like it gets stuck and don't update the chosen changes. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the carousel plug-in and continues doing the same.
To make the changes that I'm tying to implement simpler, is there any way with custom css to disable the Show Numbers featured? They are not appearing in the website but their space in gutter are and mess up my grid.
Best is if you write me a PM and include your username, password to your Wordpress Admin panel and a link to this conversation.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it