“Show mouseover state on tap, tap again to enter project” not working
I'm using thumbnail grid on my site. In Appearance -> Customise -> Project Thumbnails -> Project Thumbnail Mouseover / Behaviour on Mobile Devices the option “Show mouseover state on tap, tap again to enter project” is checked but doesn't seem to work on any mobile phone. In other words, when you tap on a thumbnail, it takes you straight to the project without showing mouseover state with project name and description.
Does anyone have the same issue? Is there any fix for this?
Can you post a link to your website?
We will then have a look and inspect that!
Do you have everything up-to-date?
Wordpress, Plugins, Laytheme?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it