custom "margin-top" CSS no longer works
I'm having an issue with my custom "margin-top" CSS post-update.
The code looks like this:
Before the update my top margins were precise but the code is no longer working.
For now I've set custom top-margins for each page but I'm simply trying to create the same fixed top-margin for all pages.
Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance!
the mobile gridder changed a bit. Did you inspect the website with Google Chrome Inspect?
Would you mind pointing me to this? I am unable to find the source of the issue when I inspect on google chrome. Thank you.
Which area of your website (#main-region) did you wish the have margin-top?
Was it the Carousel you have on the front page?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it