Carousel links doesn't work
Dear Team of Laytheme,
since the last update of Laytheme the carousel doesn't link no more
to each project page. It slides, but when I click to get to the project
there's nothing happen. The links are also cropped, as example
Browser: Mozilla Firefox 76.0.1 and in other browsers too.
I don't know what to do to solve this problem by my own and need some support.
yes. We look into it.
hey. i updatet wordpress, laytheme and the carousel plugin. now it works :) have a try.
yea i fixed this with the latest carousel version
Hey there..Thanks for the feedback. I updated the last carousel plugin. WP is also up to date and I placed the Carousel
again. But it still doesn't work :-(
hey sorry for the late reply.
make sure you have disabled your cache plugin or cleared your cache
if that doesn't change anything:
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it