Fatal error when using 'Set Row Background Image'
Hi @arminunruh ,
Today I was trying to use the 'Set Row Background image' option to set a background image with some text over it, and got a fatal error.
It's 'function name must be a string in 'home/content.....row/functions.php on line 9'
I'm using PHP 5.6, do you think that could be the problem? I have an old hosting package that won't let me update to 7.
Any idea why this might be happening?
thank you in advance for your help!
my site is http://dominicfortunato.com/ in case you need a link
I need to enter a password.
But the page looks fine.
Do you have any third-party plugins installed or CUSTOM JS code? Is it possible to deactivate it for a moment to see if the problem remains?
Is Wordpress and LayTheme up to date?
Also PHP needs to be up-to-date.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it