Element class and ID names not working
I've been trying to add custom CSS using custom class names to target elements on my page but they are not working. When I look in the inspector and check the different elements the class names don't show up at all.
I really don't know how to figure this out, any advice? :)
to which elements did you add it?
@mariusjopen Hi Marius,
I added class names to all the links (project titles, project links, and menu) to change color on hover (like in the marquee). Also to the scroll top button to use animate.css library.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it