Row gutter size doesn't make a difference
thank you very much for this great theme!
I thought it would be nice to position images vertically closer to each other, By setting the row gutter lower and making it default I do see smaller gutters but the images in my projects doesn't get any closer.
Is there another way of doing this? I thought this was the reason to have row gutter sizes.
Stefanie and Christoph
On your website, for example here http://www.stefanie-hoell.com/lissabon/ I can see that you have a 2% rowgutter. If you want even less of course you could set it to 1%.
I am not 100% sure where the problem is. Maybe the rowsgutter seems bigger to you on the website compared to the one in the gridder because it is percentage based. The gridder is narrower than the grid on the website, so the rowgutter is smaller in the gridder. Cause the percentage row gutter sized is based on the width of the grid.
Let's try pixel based rowgutters. Please go to "Lay Options" -> "Gridder Defaults".
Set "Row Gutter in" to px. Set "Row Gutter" to 1
Then at the bottom check "Apply Desktop Gridder Defaults" and click "Save".
Now the rowgutter should be really small.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it