Thumbnail Mouseover, choose between image or text
I'm trying to find a way to be able to choose between showing an image or a short text when hovering over the project.
Any help would be appreciated :)
this has been in the forum already a lot.
But basically, you hide all project images and then display it on hover. You can use CSs or jQuery for it.
You can also use the "project description" field for displaying more text than just the title.
Thank you for helping!
We appreciate the time people take to make the LayTheme community stronger.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it