Hello, sorry i discovered that my old sql was expired. I neeeded to do a new one,. I lost my website (i have the backup on the web domain. Now i have the new sql... is it possible to recover my laythem website? sorry for my inexperience, thank you a lot!
best is to ask your provider how to get your old version running.
Nothing about LayTheme, but provider and Wordpress.
I can do the recovery job for you if you're getting stuck with that.
Dear @spontans Hey Sasha ciao! wow, thank you!
it would be nice! I'm totally inexperienced.... How could you help me? What can i do for you? I both a new sql, but i I don't even know what it is 😂😂 (okay, a database, i don't know nothing else!
sorry for late reply but I could no longer find the link of the message
is impossible to have the old one, the provider delete all after 40 days...the reason why i both a new one... just to try to see what happen
This post is deleted!
ok. I hope it will all work out!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it