All-inkl.com path error
i installed wordpress on the root directory /wp. My host is All-inkl.
Now i want to set the site online but if i turn the directory from kalkave.com to kalkave.com/wp i only see the header and no content. If i go direct to the path he shows me this message:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I think there is something wrong with the write permission. Anyone an idea?
The problem is solved.
Hey, yes all-inkl is especially problematic with wordpress. For this host often the htaccess isn't writeable and the uploads folder isn't writable.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it