Row gutter background color
have a look here:
Thanks! But I already do it with that option that you comment and still it is impossible ...
Can you post a link to your website?
We will then have a look and inspect that!
I see. Instead of the gutter, you can give the elements a distance to the top.
@mariusjopen thanks! in desktop it's ok but in mobile doesn't works :(
CyberSlayers last edited by
Did you customize the phone layout as well?
If it still doesn't work I would suggest creating the same layout using the stack element. It's a way to avoid the row gutter between the elements.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it