elisheanicholson last edited by
New to laytheme, but loving the flexiablity.
I need some help. I would like the (About) and (Contact) of the menu, one to be right and one to be left. I've tried centering the menu and then adding space between, but I realise this isnt the best way.
Hopefully someone can help.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Are you familiar with CSS? If not I would recommend to have a look into some tutorials at Codeacademy https://www.codecademy.com/.
It is for free for the basics. The effect you are trying to achieve requires some knowledge and brainpower :-)
You can get them by the ID and move them with CUSTOM CSS and position fixed to the corners.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it