clone function not working within stack
Just stumbled upon the issue, that the "clone" button in the gridder is not properly working if you use a stack with multiple objects in it, since the moment you hover down to the clone button it disappears and the one from the next object appears. Therefore there is no way to reach that first clone button.
Not a big issue at all, but I thought worth to mention.
T H A N K S for your good work! Lovit!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Ok, thank you for writing. We will have a look also with Armin and hope to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for using LayTheme!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
ok, i wrote this down!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it