License – Second Time Activation
I payed for the hosting service and activated my LayTheme license. Later, I understood that creating a website was bit too early and I wouldn’t have much use of it. I’d like to cancel my hosting plan and start it later (in two months or so). Would be possible to use the already activated LayTheme license for the second time or it’s one-time-activation only?
koencolpaert last edited by
@tkhormar I think you can activate your license for a limited number of times. It's also possible to de-activate the license at your current hosting.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Best is if you write an email to email@example.com and include a link to this conversation.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it