So everything was working fine but since I've updated to the latest version my project description on my thumbnail overlay has gone a bit wrong.
As you can see from the video attached below, when you hover over the thumbnail the background color changes which is correct, but the text appears correctly for a split second before seemingly applying some kind of faux bold. Its very odd. You can see the text shuffle around a tiny bit when the weight becomes slightly heavier.
This is the only place on the site this is happening. Im using a webfont and it should only be displayed at 400. Works perfectly across the rest of the site.
I've checked all my settings in Customize and my Text Formats (I'm using a text format for the project description) and my CSS but I cant find anything that would be causing it.