pictures not showing after installing a plug-in
I've installed (and in the meantime deleted again) a third party light box plug-in and after that on some pages like https://sonjabaumeister.com/diary-2020/ or https://sonjabaumeister.com/portrait-2/ the connected pages are not shown at all. Any ideas how to fix that?
Thank you in advance
only the lightbox from LayTheme is compatible.
yeah ok, but after having deleted it again, some pages just didn't show anymore.
also after having updated the carousel add-on just now nothing is showing anymore :s
which pages don't show anymore?
Can you reset the permalinks?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it