installation error, stylesheet missing in zip file?
This post is deleted!
hello, yes this can happen if you upload the zip that you get. You need to unpack the zip as mentioned in http://laytheme.com/installation.html "Step 3". Inside there is a file called "lay.zip" and thats the one you need to upload. You probably figured this out by yourself but I'm just posting this in case others experience this problem. :)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it