Laytheme & "Password Protected Categories" plugin creates blank page
just wondering if you have a quick fix on this topic.
Installed and activated the "Password Protected Categories" plug in, on the laytheme.
And...the protected posts show a blank page, instead the password-login fields.
I setup everything correctly. Checked everything together with the guys from the password plug-in:
I even checked your entry about the password stuff and the .htaccess permalink issues.
Everything seems to be working well, but in the end the blank vategory-page stays there.
For any support or tips I'd be superhappy.
Richard Global Moderator last edited by
Did you manage to come to any solution on your problem?
I apologise that the reply has come late
If you didn't work it out in the mean-time maybe we can direct message and take a closer look at the problem
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it