Images don’t display in correct ratio
Dear community :)
My images don’t seem to display in the correct ratio.
Does somebody have a hint for me?
All the best, Kasper
I have found the solution here (Lay Options / Never show resized versions of your images) :)
Ticking the box solves it: the images all have their proper ratios and don’t show as squares or cropped rectangles anymore.
Richard Global Moderator last edited by
Thank you for providing the Solution
Friendly input like your's makes the Lay Theme community stronger
Best wishes and have a great day!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it