Mobile version of the site – various elements don't appear
Hi, I'm designing my site and I have some problems with the mobile version:
- the menu doesn't work,
- "work" category which should be in homepage doesn't appear,
- images don't appear,
- the text seems super-little even if I setted a bigger text format also for mobile,
I checked in the forum and:
my laytheme/wordpress are at their latest version,
images don't have special types in their names,
I made the mobile layout for every page,
I cancelled cache in my phone but still it doesn't work.
The website is www.caterinadipaolo.com,
thank you for your help!
Hi, I'm noticing another problem: I can correctly see my website on Chrome but on Firefox I cannot see the intro image+all the images in the projects, also slider is not working on firefox.
Can you help?
Richard Global Moderator last edited by
As a first we normally ask if you have any Third-party plugins installed that may be interfering with Lay Theme.
If so is it possible to de-activate them to see if the problems still exist?
If not we can go from there :)
Thank you for using Lay Theme & have a wonderful day
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it