I am trying to figure out if there is a way to include customized project arrows within the page's footer instead of having it fixed at the position of the screen. I didn't find the option in the customization.
I tried to use footer, but then it is only possible using text?
I guess I can manually link each project within the project page, but I have quite a lot of projects to work with, so was wondering if there is a possible trick?
There are ways of creating your own arrows to your choosing that can navigate between previous and next projects.
This will require basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Adding your own "HTML" either in the Footer:
Across the whole website if you wish within "Lay Options" "Custom CSS & HTML"
I have created a very basic setup - i hope this helps you on your journey :)
When you create a Link <a> and give it the class "layprevproject" or "laynextproject" it automatically receives the necessary data to take us to the next-prev project.
So in "Custom HTML & CSS" I have created two simple links with the correct class names
Now what goes within the Link <a> is completely up to you! it could be Text, An image, an arrow etc - ( very basic arrow )
And now i can place arrows in my website - page or footer that operate as links to the next and previous projects.
I hope this answers your question and you have a wonderful day,
Thank you for using Lay Theme
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it