Problem with Fullscreen Background Video in Cover
having a problem with a fullscreen background video in the cover region.
On page load, the video is often not fullscreen, as soon as the browser window is resized, or sometimes after a reload its shown correct.
( image from the bug: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5944078/lumpbug.jpg )
Any ideas how I could fix this?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Ok. Is that happening only on a certain browser or all of them?
Going to take a look at this and fix it soon. Nice site btw.
Ah sorry for not mentioning this, saw it in chrome and safari. In firefox it seems to work.
Thanks for your effort!
Hey daniel could you please deactivate the fullscreen slider addon? I just saw that it is throwing an error which might cause this.
Hey daniel, you can update your fullscreen slider addon or deactivate it. Then it should work I guess. Let me know if that helped.
It should work like that already I think. But the next update for lay theme will also have a little sizing improvement for row backgrounds.
seems like its fixed :smiley:
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it