I updated the new version from lays theme version 3.4.8 and the customizer isn't loading anymore.
I've already deactivated every plugin and try to solve the problem that way - it didn't work.
The console give me that error message : customize.php:5831 Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token
I've also tried to change my site language in the settings and change it back to the original - it didn't work.
please help, thanks
Some early de-bugging steps before we move forwards if you are able:
As you mentioned your Lay Theme is up to date, however are any Addon's that you may have purchased also up to date?
Does this troubleshooting help you?
If none of the above work for you and you do believe it is a Bug we would love to know as we can then resolve it quickly for you as well as other users who have this issue,
could you please send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
And we will get back to you shortly,
In the meantime thank you for using Lay Theme and your patience with these issues,
problem is solved.
it was a problem with a password protection add on
deactivated it and now everything works fine.
thanks for your help
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it