How to return to the exact same scroll position when going back to previous page
I recently have noticed that if I jump to another page while using the menu and then go back again (pressing back button ) that Lay Theme brings me to the same scroll position that I was before on the previous page. That's great so far.
But: if I'm navigating through a regular link on the site (I mean a link that is not contained in the menu) and then go back, that Lay Theme always take me to the top of the page instead to the previous scroll position.
Is there a way to fix this?
Richard Global Moderator last edited by Richard
Could you please post a link to your website,
And then i will try to give an answer that relates better :)
Baptiste last edited by
Hey @Richard-K ,
I have a pretty similar question. The homepage I have is a long scroll working with full screen slider and each row is linked to different pages. When I’m on a page and because I have like 12 rows, I’d love to be able to go back to the previous scroll position instead of the top of the page. Is there a way to do that?
@Rama94 did you find a way? JS?
Richard Global Moderator last edited by
Dear Baptiste @Baptiste
I have sent you a message regarding this thread:
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it