I'm trying to create webpages similar to Newhive but I noticed layering images on top of each other seems to be impossible. Here is an example of the effects I want to achieve: http://tabitarezaire.com/rza.html
Is there any way I can move around images more freely and use unlimited layers?
At the moment the only way to overlap elements is by using offsets like here: http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#elements-with-offsets
But it's not unlimited layers. :/
You can put texts on top of any element in a row that is using "browser height for row height" as you can see here towards the end of the video: http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#use-browser-height-for-row-height
Maybe I will add this feature one day
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it