However this would require a lot of customisation and you would need good knowledge of Html, CSS & JS.
Lay Theme is built in a way that you have the ability to add Custom Code, with this feature a lot is possible.
I apologise that i cannot go through the process on this thread, but is do wish you the very best as this is a wonderful idea :)
If this is out of your abilities, seeking the help of a developer may be of interest to you!
Best wishes and Good luck! :)
Thank you for using Lay Theme and have a wonderful day
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it