Customize image overlap?
New user to Lay theme - The Stack feature for images is great, and I've figured out how to overlap using offsets – but I can't seem to figure out what is determining which image is in front. I'd really like the image lower down on the page to be under the image above – any suggestions?
Richard Global Moderator last edited by Richard
If you could post a link to your website with the example issue that would be great as i can have a better look :)
Assuming that you know about the hierarchy 'within' the stack and you are able to change that order:
But also i believe the solution you are looking for is z-index, this tells your webpage which elements have hierarchy over others:
First you would need to target the image using CSS added to "Lay-options-Custom CSS & HTML"
Let me know your thoughts and best wishes
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it