Dear Dennis @weodeo
Interesting and worthy question! :)
This could be done one of two ways i believe,
The first would be trying out a very simple WP plugin that gives you a notification upon updates, however keep it simple so that it doesn't clash with Lay Theme - we are unable to provide deeper support for potential clashes given all the number of third-party plugins out there sorry we couldn't keep up.
The second option,
I will add this to the development notes for future discussion, that based on all the email addresses set up we would send out 7000+ emails every update! :)
Apologies that i am unable to provide any clearer solution at this point even though i wish to help,
Best wishes and thank you for using Lay Theme and for this good question
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it