How to optimize type/ How to turn on Hyphenation/ How to pick the right language for Hyphenation?
I'm new to this...
Do you know how I can turn on the Hyphenation for English texts in Laytheme?
Or how I can get a better control about the line length?
Maybe the answer is super simple, but I don't get it....
Thanks in advance!
Richard Global Moderator last edited by
Could you please post a link to your website with the page in question,
You can target the text you want and apply some simple CSS in the "Custom CSS & HTML" area. The effect you are after is most likely achieved :)
Let me know and best wishes
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it