Link to location on the same page
I'm making a page with a project index, where all the project thumbnails are placed underneath each other, sorted by category. Is there a way I can make a sort of menu, or links, on top of the page that directs the visitor to that specific location on the page? So; linking to a place on the same page? Sort of like a 'go to top' function, but then to another location on the page.
(I don't want to do that with my primary menu but only on my projects page.)
Hope you can help me. Thanks!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it