Link to location on the same page
I'm making a page with a project index, where all the project thumbnails are placed underneath each other, sorted by category. Is there a way I can make a sort of menu, or links, on top of the page that directs the visitor to that specific location on the page? So; linking to a place on the same page? Sort of like a 'go to top' function, but then to another location on the page.
(I don't want to do that with my primary menu but only on my projects page.)
Hope you can help me. Thanks!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it