Secured website is not appearing properly
OfficeForDesign last edited by
Our website is not always appearing correct on mobile and computer version.
We have noticed that in secured mode (https) on the mobile version the typeface that we use for the logo (OfD) is not the right one.
And on the computer version the carrousel does not show any images when in secured mode.
When we remove the “s” in “https”, it all seems to work the way we want it to, but it should just be working right away.
What should we do to make it all work properly again?
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it