Hi there, I am a new user of laytheme and have been experimenting with creating a test page with images and text. I have followed the instructions on the video and created a test project page with images and text, but the images are not loading or appearing at all. The text appears. Inserting a project thumbnail in the main work/homepage is also weird - it appears but it is a tiny thumbnail, not to the same scale on the gridder. Let me know if there is anything I am doing wrong. It is all very basic and frustrating!
I have updated versions of wordpress and laytheme etc, disabled all plugins, etc. help!
I've attached a screenshot with the browser console errors for you to see.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it