"projects on mouseover" disapeared from menu customize?
I don't know why I cannot found "projects on mouseover" in the menu "customize".
Maybe it is somewhere and i just don't see it, but if you can check with my codes you have already it will be cool cause I really don't see where it is now...
Thank you man, the theme and addon are really nice. ;)
Hey MAX! Thanks :)
In the customizer you see your website and there you have to navigate to an actual category. Only then will the "Featured Image Mouseover" control show up. Does it work for you like this?
That's right, I am just blind... thank you!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it