Thanks for this great Theme and for all your effort! Right now I am wondering how to make a responsive menu. I have four menu points (just words in the same typesize) and I want them to take the whole browser width, for all desktop/tablet browser sizes. That means the spaces between the menu points should change. Is there a way to implement this? Thanks a lot!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it