Domain Transfer / Images not loading
Hey lucien! Nice to hear from you :D
Ok, it seems that now the images are loading right, hmm. Do you still need help with transfering?
By the way, since yesterday there was a new lightbox addon update. Now you can right click on an image in the gridder and turn off lightbox for that image. Just for info.
I see that your website is under construction. Your "scroll to top" is currently not working I think. You can right click that text in the gridder and choose "use as scroll to top button"
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it