Dear Armin and Crew
Is it by any change possible to feather the bottom edge of an carousel?
I've tried attacking .lay-carousel-wrap with a shadow-box without luck.
My goal is to arrive at this effect:
Thanks for your help in advance! (and huge thanks for lay theme in general)
Dear R @runeok
I had some difficulty with the Feathered-edge because it seemed to rely upon the 'background image' property
But i came across the Webkit-mask and this worked when applied to my Carousel slide - unsure about its compatibility with "IE"
It would be worth looking into as an option forwards for you:
I used a piece of code from the above link to make sure it would work :)
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it