First of all thank you for creating Laytheme, I am a graphic and motion designer and I think this theme is amazing.
I was wondering something; I'm doing a website for an artist and I would like to include a page that would work as an archive of all his works, showed only trough single images.
As an example: https://cameronplatter.com/
My goal would be to have a masonry grid of photos, no captions, but with the possibility to create two filters on top of the page where you could switch from an image based archive to a text based archive. I am thinking to bypass this problem by creating an image with the proper text with the same proportions of the relative work images, so that by clicking to the two filters the grid remain the same.
Though I don't know if it is possible to do these filters (like in the example) with laytheme.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it