I am working on my website: cristinalavosi.com (still work in progress).
I made a sub menu of the menu item "index" (which is placed on the bottom left of my page). Being "index" at the bottom of the page, I managed to make the sub menu open on top of it and I did it by adding a padding-bottom to the (so it doesn't work as a normal dropdown menu where the sub menu opens under the main menu).
Then in the Menu Style of LayTheme (in Customize) I added a Menu Point Mouseover to make the menus gray when hovering over them.
My problem is that when I hover over "index" (and the mouse remains over it) it doesn't stay grey. I need it to stay grey cause I often have dark backgrounds in the website and I want to facilitate the visibility of the menu.
I hope you can help me somehow, I really tried everything!
Hi @Richard-K !! Thank you so much for your fast reply and happy new year!!
The website with the submenu I am working at is this one: cristinalavosi.com
The sub menu is the one that is linked to the primary menu "index".
All the best,
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it