i recently went through the instructions on moving my website, from one url
to the following new url
I've got lay installed. But it hasn't copied over all my content.
i tried that wp-config issue (changing the table line to wp_wmti4 (or something) and that gave the site an install error.
grateful to any help.
i migrated my database via my control panel, as my old website got taken down because of brexit.
Hey did you also move your uploads folder?
Do you still have all the files and database?
You can send all the files you got and the database and the login to your new webhost and the login to http://www.rossbennett.uk/wp-admin/ to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a link to this topic and then i'll see what i can do
maybe you don't need to send the files from your upload folder but make sure you transfered them to the upload folder of your new wordpress installation
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it