I would like some help for our website. After many hours of frustration we are still not able to make the site responsive. It only looks half way decent on fullscreen on desktop... It is not responsive, and it is seemingly quite hard for me to understand why it is so complicated to make it responsive..
The only thing I am finding is to make it switch to mobile earlier.. but this is no solution. Everything appears very large and the over view of the site is not good.
view site at ccopy.org
Just to get a better understanding, how would you wish it to be more responsive? The elements width proportion themselves with browser width - when i scale the browser so do the elements - is this not Responsive? What would you wish to change? :)
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it