random lightbox-button appears in top left corner
Hey Armin, its me again! Sorry :smile:
I updated on 1.9.0 today. I don't know if this only occurs on the site I'm working on or in general but since the update a small button referring to lightbox appears in the upper left corner while loading. After the page load is finished it disappears. I checked Custom CSS, I switched off the lightbox-addon via the menu and tried different browsers (also happens to appear on iOS). Nothing fixed it.
Here are some screenshots:
hey leo! thanks for pointing this out, yes yesterday I saw that too for the first time. going to fix it!
wow that was fast! thank you!
same for me, after using & buying the Lightbox addon yesterday.
How can I remove this annoying square ;-) ?
Also the mobile version crashes, when I open the site.
How is it possible to make it work on mobile phones???
Thanks a lot!!!
hey stef you got mail. normally you can update the lightbox addon but with your host it doesn't work.
Which phone with which browser are u using?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it