Here is the page I am struggling with: https://meritocracyprojects.com/eddiebauerxkarla
I want to remove the large amount of blank white space between the last image and the text at the bottom - this space is the result of adjusting the speed and y-axis offset of all of the images present to allow them to overlay, but after moving them all up to get the overlap, I'm left with a ton of blank space at the bottom. I can't remove what looks like an empty block from the edit page, because that block is actually attached to the last image in the project.
Hope that makes sense!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it