Hello, I'm having some issues on my site and I'm wondering if anyone can help me.
When scrolling to the top of the page the theme allows you to scroll past the nav bar showing white on the page.
When each page loads it seems to load the page as white and then put the dark grey background in.
Is there a way to solve this? Thanks in advance!
Hi @Richard-K thanks for getting back to me! Yup that's exactly right it's the white that shows as you scroll up and left and right.
And as you probably can probably see you can also see white as each pages loads, is there also a solution to this?
Dear Lewis @Lewis-Darlow
This can be easily remedied :)
The reason is to do with the actual colour of your websites 'body'
The Body which contains your content is set to white currently - Your Gridder is set to black and your Nav bar is set to black .
They are nested within your body so this is why you are getting the White when you 'bounce' outside the Gridder - You are seeing the <Body> underneath.
If you go into > Customize > Background > Background Color
You can change this to black it should now be solved.
Let me know how you go and if i can help further Lewis ! :)
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it