Hey Laytheme team !
I've been checking all the thread concerning video thumbnail not showing up but none
of them solved my issue.
The video thumbnail doesn't show up in my case, I can only see the image thumbnail
- I enabled the "Activate video for thumbnails" in the lay options
- Exported as .mp4 h264 without sound
- Added the video as a video thumbail in the the concerned project
- Tried in different browser
- Checked in the console the video doesn't seem to be loaded (screecapture below)
Not sure what I am supposed to check next to make it works, if you could give me a hint that would be super cool !
Here is the link to my website, with a screencapture of the video thumbnail that is supposed to play
I dont believe Video Thumbnail work's within a Carousel slider, i recreated to check, only Project Thumbnails as seperate elements ( not within a carousel ) play their Video.
Sorry about the inconvenience this may cause to your design!
If you need a Video Thumbnail to work within your Carousel:
In your Carousel select the same video that you are using for Video Thumbnail:
Then Clicking on the element and selecting "Edit Link" - Link to the Project you wish.
I hope this helps you and the function that you needed is there :)
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it