Hi Armin! :hand:
Is it possible to make a change on the mobile menu so that each element gets pushed down when opening the menu – instead of the menu overlaying other elements?
Any help would be much appreciated! :smiley:
hey ecoistic! :hand:
Hm this is not easy to do by yourself. I'm writing this down and maybe gonna do an option for this one day.
I saw this functionality yes. But I think often it was more like the menu coming from the left, pushing away the content. Like on my mobile website: http://mobile.arminunruh.com/
The menu coming from the top and pushing away the things at the bottom, that is interesting too. But I'm not sure if I ever saw that anywhere.
I did manage to solve this issue to some extent, though there was a small issue with the transition when closening the burger.
Having the menu integrated with the rest of the content, just seems to give the layout an overall better impression over various tablet-sizes.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it