Dear Hanna @hanna
I see you have de-activated all plugin's but just to be sure on our troubleshooting page we talk about Yoast & i see it there:
"Gridder does not show up?
Disable the Yoast SEO plugin and make sure you have updated your Carousel Plugin."
Also do any of the following steps apply to you or help?
- Did this happened just after new update?
- Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
- Any Custom CSS or JS that may interfere is temporarily removed.
- Any third-party plugins de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
- If using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
- License key not activated - (in website blank situations or button not available)
- If your WordPress Dashboard shows a warning "PHP Update required” please update your PHP version in your webhost control panel.
Let me know how you go Hannah :)
best wishes and have a wonderful day
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it