I have noticed that some parts of customization are a little clunky.
I have set the icon for navigating between projects and that icon is displayed correctly on desktop, but on mobile the icon is different (although I picked the same icon for both).
Also, when I try to change the text colour of the desktop menu, it doesn't sort any effect. The mouse over, however, works fine.
Do you have any idea of why? Or is it a known issue?
Dear Guido @Guido
Could you please check these debugging steps, just to be sure before proceeding to other causes:
- Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
- Any Custom CSS or JS that may interfere is temporarily removed.
- Any third-party plugins de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
- If using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
- License key not activated - (in website blank situations or button not available)
- If your WordPress Dashboard shows a warning "PHP Update required"
please update your PHP version in your webhost control panel.
- Additionally please take a look at https://laytheme.com/troubleshooting.html for known problems.
Best wishes and have a wonderful day :)
Hello Richard, thank you for your reply and suggestions.
I have solved the issue regarding the desktop menu.
Regarding the arrows to navigate between projects, I was wondering if on mobile they simply change from one OS to another? On Android the arrows are displayed correctly. It's on iOS that they change to an uglier form :(
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it