i am working with a combination of a general carousel caption and different slider captions for each image in the carousel.
after the last update this doesn't work anymore.
the general carousel caption disappeared. is this a bug?
any hints highly appreciated.
many thanks in advance and all best!
Sorry for the delay, after recreating the setup you are correct that you can't have both a main element caption and individual slide captions at once ( but can of course have them seperately )
This may likely be a design choice by Armin so that the numbers or captions do not clash on the same line, but to be sure will forward this! :)
Have a wonderful day & thank you for using Lay Theme
thanks for your reply and suggestions.
i already found a solution.
»cheated« with some offset textframes.
and yes — was confusing …
but no worries.
in generel it's fun working with laytheme.
THX + all best!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it