lightbox addon doesnt work with safari
hi! just bought your lightbox addon and it doenst work with safari.///
it does with chrome. what can we do?
Ok, I just checked, yea ure right. Gonna fix this now. :D
Ok, I just fixed it. You can go to "Plugins" in your WordPress backend and update the lightbox to version 1.1.3.
ok great it works!! thanks a lot!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it