I'm working on a website: http://jahresbericht.fun
It's still in an early stage and I tried to work with the Image Hover plugin. I can't save any picture. I can choose one out of the mediathek but as soon as I want to save, that is not possible (forbidden sign appears). Are there any specifications that I need to pay attention to? (I already tried to save a picture smaller and to change the max-with in the settings.
This is unusual so i'm wondering in your situation if any of the following apply to you:
- Wordpress, Lay Theme & Laytheme's Addons are all up to date ?
- Any Custom CSS or JS that may interfere is temporarily removed.
- Any third-party plugins de-activated to see if this resolves the issue.
- If using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
- License key not activated - (in website blank situations or button not available)
- If your WordPress Dashboard shows a warning "PHP Update required"
please update your PHP version in your webhost control panel.
Also within the 'console' im getting a 404 error - if you could take a look at the link and see if it relates to you please:
Talk soon & best wishes :)
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it